Hi class
If you have been following the blog this evening you might have noticed something odd. A post from one of you appeared and then disappeared. And many of you signed up to be authors today ... and then disappeared again.
Sorry to be a party pooper! I decided to call "time out" on student posting so that Boyd and I have time to make some quick decisions about policies for the blog before things get too busy here.
Many apologies especially to Zhong Yi who took the initiative to post here earlier. I have not deleted your post, but have just 'unpublished it'.
More announcements on this soon. In the meantime comments are still open of course. Zhong Yi, perhaps you might like to repost your contribution as a comment for now?
See you tomorrow.
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment